BuzzInContent Awards 2021 Winners Announced

Content marketing

Premium
Image

The Indian counterparts of Wavemaker, IPG, Omnicom Media Group, Publicis Group, Mindshare and Havas are amping up their content arms to be on top of the game in order to help brands make the most of the content boom

By Akansha Srivastava | May 24, 2022
Premium
Image

In an interaction with BuzzInContent.com, Antil Yadav, Content Creator at Urban Company's YouTube Channel- Urban Guide, and a social media influencer himself, talks about the branded content space today

By Nisha Qureshi | April 26, 2022
Premium
Image

In a panel discussion, experts brainstorm on how Metaverse would change the way people consume content in the future, how can it help create content that opens the door for more revenue to flow in? The panellists also touched upon “Repurposing Web 2.0 content for Web 3.0, and what Metaverse holds for brands with smaller budgets

By BuzzInContent Bureau | April 11, 2022
Premium
Image

Under this partnership, Mia by Tanishq will get a ‘Mia Lounge', an exclusive lounge which will provide festival-goers access to innovative digital beauty experiences and a fun-filled paradise complete with WiFi, air conditioning, mobile charging stations, etc

By BuzzInContent Bureau | March 24, 2022
Premium
Image

BuzzInContent.com spoke to experts about the rise of big-ticket content associations brands have been exploring with news channels and their platforms

By Nisha Qureshi | March 08, 2022
Premium
Image

Nagarajan spoke about the evolution of the content and creator industry and how creators will be able to monetise their content without relying on algorithms of apps

By BuzzInContent Bureau | February 16, 2022
Premium
Image

With so many content formats and strategies to choose from and not having enough budget to experiment with, BuzzinContent.com has a little help to offer to start-ups. We caught up with founders of start-ups and digital agencies, that help start-ups with their content needs, to understand how to go about choosing the best-suited content format to market a start-up

By Akansha Srivastava | January 25, 2022
Premium
Image

When brands spend heftily on brand integrations on TV shows, there is always an urge to be present across the show all the time and leave no stone unturned to make the most of all the money invested. But one must ensure to not go overboard with brand integrations that miffs the audience. In the end, a viewer is watching the show for its content and not brand placements

By Nisha Qureshi | January 20, 2022
Premium
Image

BuzzInContent.com caught up with content marketers to understand how they go about building content strategy. Do they rely more on incidental discovery content or content with a longer shelf life?

By Akansha Srivastava | January 18, 2022
Premium
Image

Conceptualised and produced in-house, the video tries to showcase how a typical train travel journey will play out in space

By BuzzInContent Bureau | January 03, 2022
Premium
Image

The brand collaborated with multiple chefs and connoisseurs to celebrate its 134th Anniversary on Christmas

By BuzzInContent Bureau | December 30, 2021
Premium
Image

Mates now will be integrated within Madison Media and will focus on brand solutions including in-film associations, celebrity associations, and other ancillary services related to entertainment, content and branding

By BuzzInContent Bureau | December 22, 2021
Premium
Image

Bhalla will continue with his contribution to the content industry

By BuzzInContent Bureau | December 21, 2021
Premium
Image

Marketers often tend to spend around 80% on content creation and remaining 20% on distribution. Not only is this ratio unjustifiable at times, experts tell BuzzInContent how this can impact the reach and engagement

By Akanksha Nagar | December 21, 2021
Premium
Image

The virtual event held between December 14-17 set high benchmarks in the Indian A&M industry with over 500 LIVE concurrent audiences during awards on YouTube alone

By BuzzInContent Bureau | December 21, 2021
Premium
Image

The second edition of BuzzInContent Awards, presented by MTV and powered by News Nation, announces 66 winners across 27 categories

By BuzzInContent Bureau | December 21, 2021
Premium
Image

On Day-2 of BuzzInContent Conversations 2021, Myntra's Achint Setia, Perfetti's Shankar Iyer, Innocean's Shiveshwar Raj Singh, Viacom18's Vivek Mohan Sharma and Vishwanath Shetty of Pocket Aces discussed the art of sustaining “big-ticket” content IPs in the “long-run”

By BuzzInContent Bureau | December 16, 2021
Premium
Image

As part of the campaign #youdoyou, Fastrack has associated with Ananya Pandey, Yuvaa, Karan Sareen, Madovermarketing, and meme pages. The influencer marketing campaign has a cumulative reach of more than eight million

By BuzzInContent Bureau | December 10, 2021
Back to Top